A Great Supplement to Obama Care!
Accident Fixed Benefit -Accident Fixed Benefit is a low cost, stand alone, accident plan, it pays you CASH at a fixed amount (dependent on the severity of the injury) in the event that you become injured.
Accident insurance provides a person injured with income to cover living expenses that continue in spite of the injury. It steps up and pays CASH to you directly to help cover your lost wages, transportation, or used to pay for food, medication, and other unexpected expenses you have due to an accidental injury. It pays each covered injury and service, multiple benefits that really add up and pay. With no overall annual or lifetime limits – no matter how many accidents you have.
- Easy to choose – Simple coverage options help you meet your needs and budget.
- Easy to understand – You don’t need to worry about deductibles, coinsurance, co-pays or preauthorization.
- Easy to use – You can use the cash any way you need
Accident insurance can pay for medical costs resulting from an accident that are not covered by your regular health insurance such as your deductible.
It is completely portable, if you change jobs it goes with you. A must have if you are self employed. There is no coordination of benefits, it pays you over and above any other insurance.
Individual rates average around
$19 per month!*
The time to think about getting accident insurance is BEFORE need it!
You can get accident insurance even if you don’t have health insurance!
If you don’t think you need Accident insurance, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- If I or a family member gets into an accident, will my current health plan cover all of the costs of treatment, rehabilitation, and medications?
- Could my family or myself cover all non medical expenses and deductibles out of pocket if I am injured or laid up from a serious accident and unable to work?
- Are the chances really that great that I or a member of my family will never be injured and need medical attention in the future?
Click here to download the accident insurance brochure in PDF format.
You have a choice of 2 levels of coverage and 24 hour or off the job only protection.
Employers Click Here to find out how you can save money on your FICA liability and offer your employees accident coverage at no cost to you.
*Sample rate is for Accident Fixed-Benefit Coverage for an adult, industry class C, residing in North Carolina, 24 hour coverage, Level 1.